Before I learnt about and embraced my cyclical nature I lived pretty much full time in the masculine energy of doing all the time.
And it would be nice to think that as soon as I learnt about the power of my cycle things changes overnight.
But we all know that’s never the case. It was a process of unlearning, and re-learning.
In fact 4 years on, I’m still always learning. In this episode I share my 5 key steps to embracing your cyclical nature.
Key points in this episode:
- charting your cycle is key
- start by making small, easy changes
- start talking about it with your friends, family, mentors, and clients
- create the right environment to foster it
- begin to experiment and see what works and what doesn’t